The EDGE Strategic Agenda: 2016-2018 is based upon national best practices and guided by candid perspectives from more than 80 local business, civic, government, and neighborhood leaders. These diverse views were essential to the development of our plan, allowed EDGE to align its priorities with the community’s goals.
EDGE’s specific role is to steward public resources to advance economic development countywide.
The Strategic Plan directs EDGE’s efforts and investments toward five complementary goals:
- Boost industrial development
- Leverage the International Port of Memphis to catalyze economic development
- Accelerate neighborhood revitalization
- Bolster small-business expansion
- Foster collaboration for regional economic development
If you have questions about the EDGE Strategic Plan, please email us at info [at] growth-engine [dot] org.